We are committed to help reduce the level of young fatalities on our roads by teaching learners the necessary skills to take them through their whole driving lifetime, not just pass their P1 test.
Our driver training service has a reputation for providing:
- More emphasis on driving skills
- Positive attitude to safe driving
- Highly qualified driving instructors
- 50-minute lessons
- Modern air-conditioned dual-controlled vehicles
- Automatic lessons available in Hobart
- Multiple lesson packages at discounted rates
- Low risk courses offering practical and theoretical sessions
- General driving assessments for licensed drivers looking for an objective assessment of their driving competence
Driver training is available at locations in Burnie, Devonport, Launceston and Hobart.
The learning journey
Learning to drive can be nerve-racking for students and their parents. Follow Alex Eyers and Emily Burns over the next few months as they talk about starting their journey toward driving freedom.
keys2drive - what is it?
keys2drive is a program that helps new drivers prepare for the realities of P plate driving.
- keys2drive equips parents/supervisors with a practical coaching approach they can use throughout the learning-to-drive journey.
- keys2drive helps learner drivers prepare for P plate driving and beyond, but focuses particularly on remaining free of harm during the first six months, when risks are at their highest.
keys2drive encourages aware, sustainable, safe driving and is a great foundation for lifelong, self-guided learning
keys2drive is providing a free lesson to learner drivers, which brings the learner driver and the parent/supervisor together with a keys2drive accredited professional driving instructor.
Funded by the Australian Federal Government, the 'free lesson' introduces the keys2drive coaching approach ('Find Your Own Way'), with examples of how the parent/supervisor and learner driver can use this approach when learning to drive.