1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry.
2. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all persons who have entered the draw.
3. This competition is restricted to the State of Tasmania. All employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
4. Competition closes 12.00 am 16 May 2018.
5. The prize is 25 double passes (reserved seating) to the Hawthorn vs Port Adelaide game on 2 June 2018.
6. The draw for the prize(s) will take place at RACT, Cnr Murray & Patrick Sts, Hobart.
7. The prize(s) will be drawn on Thursday 17th May 2018.
8. The prize winner will be notified by email or phone.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The promoter and its related bodies corporate make no warranties and accept no liability in relation to the travel that forms the prize, including in relation to its condition or fitness for any purpose. The promoter and its related bodies corporate are not liable for any injury, death, loss or damage arising out of the acceptance and use of the prize by the winner.
11. The promoter is RACT Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 96 068 167 804, Cnr Murray & Patrick Sts, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000.
12. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
13. By entering this competition you provide consent for RACT Insurance to update your client information.
14. By entering this competition you provide consent for RACT Insurance and its related bodies corporate to send you future marketing material.