Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia suitable for newborn to 4 years approx.
Britax Safe-n-Sound Millenia
Equipped with ISOFLEX connectors to provide a simple, firm connection into a vehicle with ISOFIX anchorages. Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) which provides a layer of protection around your child’s head and Active Head Restraint (AHR) that adjusts to protect your child as they grow. High performance fabric with bamboo charcoal means your child will travel in quality and comfort.
Additionally, the Millenia is capable of rear facing up to 2-3 years, features hassle free harness, infant safety cushion and helpful harness holders.
Some great features include:
- ISOFLEX - equipped with ISOFLEX Connectors to provide a simple, firm connection into a vehicle with ISOFIX low anchorages in conjunction with top tether. ISOFIX is an alternative method of installation that may reduce mistakes that are associated with traditional seat belt installation
- Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) head protection - unique SICT layer provides protection around a child’s head. SICT minimises the energy generated in a side impact crash
- Rear Facing for longer - your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child
- Active Head Restraint (AHR) - designed specifically with deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. AHR grows with your child working with SICT to contain your child’s head and to minimise impact forces
- Thermo5 bamboo fabric - high performance fabric with bamboo delivers the premium comfort your baby deserves
- Rear and forward facing seat belt lock-offs fitted to provide a more secure fit in the vehicle when used with vehicle seat belt (non ISOFIX mode)
- Hassle free harness - single handed height adjustable headrest and harness allows the seat to grow with your child without the need to remove and re-thread the harness. Reducing the risk of incorrect installation and enhancing correct harness fit
- Infant Safety Cushion - provides support and protection for a small baby absorbing energy during a side impact crash. Specially designed ventilation holes offer breathability and comfort
- 4 recline positions in forward facing mode (including upright)
- Colourful toy holder can be used to attach toys
- Shoulder pads to provide extra comfort
- Full length car seat protector with storage pocket
Member price: $598.50 / Non member price: $630.00
This includes expert advice on the best seat to buy, a free fitting by one of our RACT professional and free reinstallation for the lifetime of the seat.
Please call 13 27 22 or visit one our our RACT branches in Hobart, Launceston and Burnie for more information.