Suitable for children up to 8 years old.
The Pulsar is the first child restraint in Australia to allow the use of a six-point-harness from approximately six months through to a large eight year old, offering superior protection to a wider range of children for longer. The adjustable height harness buckle can be adjusted without removing the restraint from the vehicle, and new twist-resistant straps make your day to day use a little less frustrating.
The Pulsar’s Twist & Lift™ system allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
- In-built harness use from 6 months to large 8 year old
- Twist & Lift™ one-handed harness adjustment
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- Gradual Recline – unrestricted recline positions
- Twist resistant harness straps
- Adjustable height harness buckle
- Easy-Remove covers
- Easy install belt path