Britax Safe-n-Sound Slimm-Line AHR suitable from birth to 4 years approx.
Britax Safe-n-Sound Slimm-Line AHR
The Slimm-line AHR has a narrow, compact installed depth making it great for small cars and growing families. As an added benefit you also have the choice to install using ISOFIX connectors. High performance fabric with bamboo charcoal means your child will travel in quality and comfort.
Some great features include:
- ISOFLEX connectors attached to car seat for installation into vehicles with ISOFIX low anchorages in conjunction with top tether
- Active Head Restraint (AHR) - features deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. It also includes an EPS layer to absorb energy in a crash and to reduce potential injury
- Slim-line design - perfect for cars with small internal width
- Compact installed depth - allows for fitment in small cars where the front seats are in close proximity to the back
- AHR hassle free harness - automatically respositions the shoulder straps
- EZ-Buckle System - retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding
- Reversible baby insert and shoulder pads: provide further support and comfort for your young baby
- Forward facing seat belt lock offs - prevents the seat belt loosening in the vehicle (non ISOFIX compatible)
- 2 recline positions - provide your child additional comfort while forward facing
- Side pocket for storage
- Rearward facing for longer (from birth to 2-3 years of age approx.) Can be used until baby’s shoulders reach the lower shoulder height marker (approximately 12 months of age) OR remain rear facing until they reach the middle height marker (approximately 2-3 years.
Member price:$465.60 / Non member price: $490.00
This includes expert advice on the best seat to buy, a free fitting by one of our RACT professional and free reinstallation for the lifetime of the seat.
Please call 13 27 22 or visit one our our RACT branches in Hobart, Launceston and Burnie for more information.