1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the
conditions of entry.
2. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all
RACT Members who have entered the draw and continue to be RACT Members at 5pm
AEDT 20 December 2017.
3. This competition is restricted to the State of Tasmania. All
employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate
families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
4. Competition closes 5pm AEDT 20 December 2017.
5. The prize is 1 x Alcolizer Easy Check Personal Breathalyser
valued at $299 (RRP).
6. The draw for the prize(s) will take place at RACT, 179-191
Murray Street, Hobart.
7. The prize(s) will be drawn on Thursday 21 December 2017.
8. The prize winner will be notified by email or phone.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no
correspondence will be entered into.
10. The promoter and its related bodies corporate make no
warranties and accept no liability in relation to the ongoing servicing of the
prize and associated costs, including in relation to its condition or fitness
for any purpose. The promoter and its related bodies corporate are not liable
for any injury, death, loss or damage arising out of the acceptance and use of
the prize by the winner.
11. The prize winner should refer to the user guide and warranty
instructions provided with the product. The prize winner is responsible for the
regular re-calibration of the device which is required every six months at a
cost of $49.95, and is required to deal with Alcolizer Pty Ltd ABN 87 008 622
142, 36 Mumford Place Balcatta WA 6021 directly for all product enquiries.
12. The promoter is RACT Limited ABN 62 009 475 861, 179-191
Murray Street, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000.
13. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed
mail should the item be posted.
14. By entering this competition you consent to and acknowledge
that RACT may collect personal information that it doesn’t already hold about
you and may use such information for the purposes set out in our privacy
statement available at www.ract.com.au.