Pineapple = $50.
We have a strong interest in everything the future holds for Tasmania. This includes how people get around, their concerns and what they would like to see done differently.
People under 30 have a long future travelling around our state. We want to hear what you have to say. Complete the survey and go in the draw to score a pineapple.
Aka a $50 voucher.
We'll be giving away vouchers every three months and this time it's a lucky dip style, a surprise $50 gift card for one of our partners!
What are you waiting for? $50 for a couple of minutes of your time sounds like a pretty good deal.
As an extra freebie, complete the survey before 27 January 2020 and you could win a two-day VIP double pass to Party in the Paddock! See full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
Terms and conditions
1. The Promoter is The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited (ABN 62 009 475 861) of 179 Murray Street, Hobart, TAS 7000.
2. Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
3. Eligibility for inclusion in the gift cards competition is open to all persons who complete the RACT Have Your Say survey between January 7 2020 and March 31 2020.
a. Each winner of this competition will receive one (1) $50 gift card.
4. Eligibility for inclusion in the Party in the Paddock competition is open to all persons who complete the RACT Have Your Say survey between January 7 2020 and January 27 2020.
a. The winner of this competition will receive two (2) two-day VIP tickets to ‘Party in the Paddock’. This pass includes access to VIP Lounge Bar and Viewing Deck. This pass does not include camping and car park access.
b. It is the responsibility of the prize winner(s) to review the ‘Party in the Paddock’ attendee requirements. The RACT accepts no responsibility for actions resulting in interventions from the organisers.
5. The gift card competition closes at 11:59 pm March 31 2020.
6. The Party in the Paddock VIP pass competition closes at 11:59 pm January 27 2020 and winners will be drawn on January 28 2020.
7. The prize winners will be notified by email.
8. Details as to the collection of the prize(s) will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
9. Should the ‘Party in the Paddock’ prize winners wish to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional material (which may include publication within Journeys magazine and/or on the RACT website and social media pages).
10. In the event of the prize being refused, not accepted or not claimed by 5.00pm on January 31 2020, the draw can be declared null and void and a further draw can be arranged.
11. The prize or any unused portion of the prize are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to those decisions.