Want to win netball tickets?
Win a VIP double pass to watch the Collingwood Magpies and Sunshine Coast Lightning go head to head in the Suncorp Super Netball match. With these tickets you will get priority parking, and access to the exclusive VIP area (canapes and drinks included). This must-see game will take place at the Derwent Entertainment Centre, 7pm on Friday 28 February.
This competition is supported by the Tasmanian Netball League.
Competition closes 5pm 26 February. Full terms and conditions are below.
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter is The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited (ABN 62 009 475 861) of 179 Murray Street, Hobart, TAS 7000.
- Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
- Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all RACT members. Such persons may enter the draw via the website competition page, as per the conditions below, with the following exceptions:
- This competition is restricted to members residing in the State of Tasmania. All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
- Competition closes at 5pm Wednesday 26 February 2020. Winners will be drawn Thursday 27 February 2020.
- Two VIP double passes (2 tickets per pass) to the Suncorp Super Netball match at the Derwent Entertainment Centre, 7pm Friday 28 February 2020. These tickets include VIP area access from 6pm with canapés and drinks, and priority parking.
- The prize winners will be notified by mobile phone call.
- Details as to the collection of the prize will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
- Should the prize winner wish to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional material (which may include publication within Journeys magazine and/or on the RACT website and social media pages).
- In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by Thursday 27 February 2020, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
- The prize or any unused portion of the prize are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to those decisions.