Have your say
Our annual member survey is back. From road safety to member benefits, we want to hear your thoughts on a range of topics.
Your valuable feedback helps us improve our service and the benefits we offer our members.
This year we’ve got five $250 United fuel vouchers to give away for members who complete the survey and provide their contact details.
Survey closes 24 August 2020.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
2. Subject to the exceptions detailed below all RACT members who hold a valid, unexpired RACT membership with no payment in arrears as at 13 July 2020 and who complete the survey in accordance with clause 4 below are eligible to be entered into the prize draw. Such persons are eligible to go into the draw, with the following exceptions:
- This competition is restricted to members residing in the state of Tasmania.
- All employees, and their immediate families, of RACT and those companies that trade under the RACT Brand.
3. Competition closes at 5pm on 24 August 2020.
4. To make a valid entry, entrants must complete the member survey & all contact information at the following location: www.ract.com.au/member-survey.
5. Prize information: Five (5) winners will each win one (1) $250 United Petroleum fuel vouchers.
6. The prize winners will be notified by phone or email on 25 August 2020.
7. Details as to the collection of the prizes will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
8. Should the prize winners wish to accept the prize they must, at RACT’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and consent to RACT using their names, images and competition entry in promotional material (both physical and online).
9. In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by 11 September 2020, then to the extent of the prizes that have not been claimed, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
10. The prizes or any unused portion of the prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.