Name that tune and win
Go into the draw to win one of three $100 Intersport vouchers. Simply fill in the form below and tell us which tune is guaranteed to get your workout going.
Entries close 12.30pm Monday 28 October.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited (ABN 62 009 475 861) of 179 Murray Street, Hobart, TAS 7000.
2. Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
3. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all RACT members. Such persons may enter the draw via the website competition page, as per the conditions below, with the following exceptions:
a. This competition is restricted to members residing in the State of Tasmania. All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
4. Competition closes at 12:30 pm Monday 28 October 2019. Winners will be drawn Friday 1 November 2019.
a. 3x $100 Intersport vouchers
5. The prize winners will be notified by mobile phone call.
6. Details as to the collection of the prize will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
7. Should the prize winner wish to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional material (which may include publication within Journeys magazine and/or on the RACT website and social media pages).
8. In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by Monday 11 November 2019, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
9. The prize or any unused portion of the prize are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to those decisions.