Use your card twice in May.
Terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter is The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited (ABN 62 009 475 861) of 179 Murray Street, Hobart, TAS 7000
2. Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
3. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all current RACT Lifestyle members who show their card twice and save between 1 May 2021 and 31 May 2021. Such persons will automatically go into the draw, as per the conditions below, with the following exceptions:
a. This competition is restricted to members residing in the State of Tasmania. All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
5. Competition opens at midnight on 1 May 2021 and closes at 11:59pm Monday 31 May 2021.
6. The prize pool consists of 2 x $250 United Fuel vouchers
a. Winners will be drawn randomly and are restricted to one prize per member.
7. The Competition will be drawn on Wednesday 2 June 2021
8. The prize winners will be notified by email.
9. Details as to the collection of the prizes will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
10. Should the prize winners decide to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional material (which may include publication within Journeys magazine and/or on the RACT website and social media pages)
11. In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by 30 June 2021, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
12. The prizes or any unused portion of the prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to those decisions.