Have you been paying attention?
Test your knowledge of what we’ve written about in this issue of Journeys and you could win!
All the answers to these questions can be found in the magazine. Entrants who get all the answers correct will go in the draw to win one of two $50 Woolworths WISH Gift Cards. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Once you've read the magazine, you can enter the competition by clicking the below button. Good luck!
Image: Karissa Lane-Irons in The Proud and The Punished. Photographer: Alastair Bett.
Terms and conditions1. Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
2. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all RACT members who hold a valid, unexpired RACT membership with no payment in arrears as at 1 July 2020.
Such persons are eligible to go into the draw, with the following exception:
• This competition is restricted to members residing in the state of Tasmania.
• All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest.
• The immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition closes at 5pm on 24 August 2020.
4. To make a valid entry, entrants must fill in the survey and answer all the questions correctly at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C7LY6T3
5. Prize information: Two (2) winners will win one (1) $50 Woolworths WISH Gift Card.
6. The prize winners will be notified by email. Their name and suburb of residence will be published online at www.ract.com.au/membership/journeys/competitions after 30 September 2020.
7. Details as to the collection of the prizes will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
8. Should the prize winners wish to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
9. In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by 31 August 2020, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
10. The prizes or any unused portion of the prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.