Test your knowledge! Entrants who answer all of the questions correctly will go into the draw to win one of two $50 Woolworths WISH Gift Cards.
To enter you must hold a current, valid RACT membership as at 30 November 2020. One entry per member. Competition closes 5pm 11 January 2021.
Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Terms and conditions1. Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
2. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all RACT members who hold a valid, unexpired RACT membership with no payment in arrears as at 30 November 2020.
Such persons are eligible to go into the draw, with the following exception:
• This competition is restricted to members residing in the state of Tasmania.
• All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest.
• The immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition closes at 5pm on 11 January 2021.
4. To make a valid entry, entrants must fill in the survey and answer all the questions correctly at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NVB8QBT
5. Prize information: Two (2) winners will win one (1) $50 Woolworths WISH Gift Card.
6. The prize winners will be notified by email. Their name and suburb of residence will be published online at www.ract.com.au/membership/journeys/competitions after 30 January 2021.
7. Details as to the collection of the prizes will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
8. Should the prize winners wish to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
9. In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by 18 January 2021, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
10. The prizes or any unused portion of the prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.