Terms & Conditions
Receive a movie pass to Village or Metro Cinemas for completing the RACT website navigation survey.
1. Information on how to participate in the survey and receive a movie pass form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the RACT website navigation survey constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All surveys submitted must comply with these conditions to be valid and for the participant to be eligible to receive the movie pass as payment.
2. Who can participate? The survey is only open to residents of Tasmania aged 16 years and over and who have personally received an invitation to participate in the survey.
3. Survey period: The survey commences on Friday 31st May 2019 at 11am and closes Wednesday 5th June at 12 noon AEST.
4. How to enter? To complete the survey, a participant must, during the survey period: Click on the "Take the survey" link in the email sent to them, complete all mandatory questions in the survey and and if their preference is to have the movie voucher mailed to them, supply their address details.
5. Participation limits: The survey can only be completed once. Subsequent submissions from the same email invitation will be discarded and will not be eligible for a movie pass.
6. Movie Pass details: Each participant who completes and submits the RACT website navigation survey will receive a movie pass for a standard 2D screening, valued at approximately $20.00 for either Village Cinemas or Metro Cinemas (the particular pass provided will only be valid for the cinema partner who have issued the pass). Participants must present their movie voucher at the relevant cinema before the ticket's expiry date and adhere to the terms and conditions of the voucher.
7. Claiming the movie pass: Movie passes will be sent via Australia Post to eligible survey participants during the month of June unless the 'collect from an RACT branch' option was selected at the conclusion of the survey. In those cases the movie passes will be made available for pick-up from Wed 12th June at the branch designated by participants within the survey.
8. Collection: All movie passes being collected from RACT branches, must be collected no later than July 1st 2019. It is the sole responsibility of participants to collect their movie voucher. RACT will not notify eligible participants of the time remaining. Participants may be asked for documents to confirm their identity on collection.
9. Disqualification: RACT reserves the right to verify the validity of any survey submission and to disqualify any participant who forged, manipulated or tampered with the submission process, who submits a survey that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who does not complete all mandatory survey questions, where applicable.
10. Full and entire payment: Movie passes provided to eligible survey participants are provided as full and entire payment in relation to completion of the survey and are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash. All passes are accepted entirely at the risk of the participant, and RACT excludes all warranties in connection with the services provided through use of a pass to the fullest extent permitted by law. No compensation will be payable if the participant is unable to use their pass.
11. Survey submissions: No responsibility is accepted by RACT for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected survey submissions. Any submission that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of RACT) will be void.
12. Variation/cancellation: If for any reason this survey is not capable of operating as planned, RACT reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms of the survey including these terms and conditions.
Each participant's personal information may be collected, used and disclosed for administering this survey and the dissemination of the applicable movie passes. Participant details will not be shared with third-parties.
The recipients of this invitation to take part in the RACT website navigation survey have all according to our records previously indicated their interest in participating in focus group’s with RACT. If you believe you received this invitation in error or no longer want to be contacted with respect to participating in focus groups with RACT please click the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the invitation email.
Your receipt of the invitation, participation or non-participation in the RACT website navigation survey will not impact any preferences you may have already provided to RACT in relation to other forms or purposes of contact by the RACT Group or its partners.