How you can save.
With Kerb, you can rent out your parking spot or driveway when you're not using it and earn some extra cash. If you're a member with us, you'll receive 50% off Kerb's transaction commission for the first year. Kerb also offers our members 10% off all participating parking spots when you make a booking.
Terms and conditions apply. Please see below for more details.
How you do it.
To join, you can download the Kerb app on the App Store or Google Play, or visit the Kerb website and enter your member number at sign-up.
A little more about our partner.
Kerb is an Australian-founded, global parking app that’s changing the way people park. Kerb allows individuals and businesses to rent out their parking space while it’s empty to earn extra income.
Spaces can be listed on Kerb for daily bookings, as well as weekly or monthly subscription.
Kerb isn't just for cars - boat, bus, motorcycle and even helicopter spaces can be listed and booked on the Kerb app!
Find out more about Kerb.
Not a member? Join now.
10% off Kerb parking booking for RACT members. 50% discount on Kerb’s commission for RACT members for the first year (reducing to 10%). Offer is only valid to RACT members who record their current membership card against their Kerb profile. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter is The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited (ABN 62 009 475 861) of 179 Murray Street, Hobart, TAS 7000.
- Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
- Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all Tasmanian residents. Such persons may enter the draw by listing their parking on the Kerb app, as per the conditions below, with the following exceptions:
- This competition is restricted to those residing in the State of Tasmania. All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
- Competition closes at 5pm Wednesday 30 September 2020. Winners will be drawn Thursday 1 October 2020.
- One $500 RACT Destinations voucher.
- The prize winners will be notified by mobile phone call.
- Details as to the collection of the prize will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
- Should the prize winner wish to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional material (which may include publication within Journeys magazine and/or on the RACT website and social media pages).
- In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by Friday 4 October 2020, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
- The prize or any unused portion of the prize are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to those decisions.