Investor Insurance

Have you just made your first property investment? Maybe you've expanded your portfolio? You could have cover for your investment property in just a few minutes.

    Maximise your savings

    Flexible excess choices

    You have the option of a higher standard excess in return for a reduction in your premium.

    See how easy it is to switch.

    Common questions

    • How soon can I start my cover?

      You can start your cover at any time. If you just had your offer accepted on your property, you should insure it straight away.

    • What should I do if someone makes a claim against me?

      Let our claims team know as soon as possible by calling 13 27 22. Try to get names and addresses of witnesses to the event. Don't discuss liability or attempt to settle any claims yourself. We'll tell you the steps you need to take and guide you through the process.

    • What do I do if I need to make a claim?

      Contact the Police first to report any theft, attempted theft or malicious damage. Then give us a call on 13 27 22 to lodge your claim. Your claims consultant will guide you through the process.

    • If I decide to live in my investment property, should I cancel my policy?

      You should give us a call on 13 27 22 and we can talk to you about the cover that suits your individual situation.

    For full details about what is and isn't covered, take a look at the PDS.

    RACT Insurance Pty Ltd, ABN 96 068 167 804, AFS Licence 229 076, is the insurer.