On the road? Keep your car in good repair with our local mechanics in Hobart and Launceston.
I’m not sure what’s wrong with my car. Can you help?We can help you fix any big or small problem or car repairs that you need. If you’re not sure what’s wrong, we can have a look. Finding the problem may take some time, and there may be a charge to do so. Once we find the problem, we’ll discuss with you how to fix it and what the cost will be, before we do the work.
I have a new car under warranty. I will have to take this to the dealer right?We can carry out new car log book servicing. We will make sure any work is to the manufacturer’s requirements. This means using quality parts and the correct lubricants. So don’t worry your warranty will still be valid. Don’t just take our word for it, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) have detailed information via this FAQ document.
What services can I book with you?
Our services include:
- General servicing
- Logbook servicing
- Cooling system
- Exhaust system
- Fuel injection systems
- Engine management, diagnosis and repairs
- Shock absorber replacement
- Suspension repairs
- Battery replacement
- 4WD repairs
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Vehicle registration inspections
Win a west coast getaway T&Cs
1. The Promoter is The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited (ABN 62 009 475 861) of 179 Murray Street, Hobart, TAS 7000.
2. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to any customer of RACT AutoServe, member or not. Such persons may enter the draw by booking their car in for a service with AutoServe and having it carried out within February, March and April 2020, as per the conditions below, with the following exceptions:
a. This competition is restricted to those residing in the State of Tasmania. All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition closes at 5pm AEST Thursday 30 April 2020. One winner will be drawn from Launceston and one from Hobart each month (six winners in total). Two winners will be drawn on 2 March, 1 April, and 1 May 2020 respectively.
4. The prize winners will be notified by mobile phone call.
5. Details as to the collection of the prize will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
6. Should the prize winner wish to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional material (which may include publication within Journeys magazine and/or on the RACT website and social media pages).
7. In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by Monday 4 May 2020, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
8. The prize or any unused portion of the prize are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to those decisions.
Email us with any questions or general enquiries.
Call us on 1300 127 684 for enquiries or bookings.
Visit one of our workshops. Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm