Freebie Friday Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited (ABN 62 009 475 861) of 179 Murray Street, Hobart, TAS 7000. This competition is in no way associated with, or endorsed by Facebook.
2. Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
3. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all current Tasmanian residents. Such persons will automatically go into the draw, as per the conditions below, with the following exceptions:
a. This competition is restricted to persons residing in the State of Tasmania. All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
4. A maximum of one entry per person per competition will be counted.
5. Entries open at the time of posting and close at 3pm that same day.
6. The prize pool will vary, prizes will be outlined in the competition post. Winners will be drawn randomly.
7. The winner will be drawn by the close of the following business day.
8. The prize winners will be notified by reply comment on the Facebook post.
9. Details as to the collection of the prizes will be provided at the time the winners are notified.
10. In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed withing two weeks, the draw will be declared null and void.
11. The prizes or any unused portion of the prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to those decisions.