Book your car in for a service with our AutoServe before 30 April 2020 and you could win^. Prize includes two nights' accommodation at Strahan Village and a Gordon River Cruise.
We'll be drawing two winners a month. One from Hobart and one from Launceston. Check out the full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page for more information.
Request a booking.
If you'd like to make a booking for us to look at your car, please fill in the form below. One of our friendly AutoServe staff members will be in contact with you shortly.
Please note this is for our AutoServe workshops located in Hobart and Launceston . If you're after mechanical or inspection services in other locations, you will need to contact those businesses direct.
^Win a west coast getaway T&Cs1. The Promoter is The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited (ABN 62 009 475 861) of 179 Murray Street, Hobart, TAS 7000.
2. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to any customer of RACT AutoServe, member or not. Such persons may enter the draw by booking their car in for a service with AutoServe and having it carried out within February, March and April 2020, as per the conditions below, with the following exceptions:
a. This competition is restricted to those residing in the State of Tasmania. All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition closes at 5pm AEST Thursday 30 April 2020. One winner will be drawn from Launceston and one from Hobart each month (six winners in total). Two winners will be drawn on 2 March, 1 April, and 1 May 2020 respectively.
4. The prize winners will be notified by mobile phone call.
5. Details as to the collection of the prize will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
6. Should the prize winner wish to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional material (which may include publication within Journeys magazine and/or on the RACT website and social media pages).
7. In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by Monday 4 May 2020, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
8. The prize or any unused portion of the prize are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into with respect to those decisions.