We're here to help at all stages of your journey with a variety of services.
- Travel Assist
- Solo Journeys
- American Express
Ever missed a flight or needed to get back home in a hurry? If any of these things happen to you, we’re here. 24/7. Call Travel Assist on 1300 324 342. The number is on your itinerary, so be sure to print it and carry it with you. You can call the number anytime. Day or night. You’ll be able to connect to one of our consultants here in Tasmania to help you when you need it most.
How to use Travel Assist
The Travel Assist hotline is available from 92 countries across the world. You can call from a land line or mobile phone. You’ll be able to choose from 2 options when you call.
1 – Choose to speak to an emergency assist consultant. It may cost $100 to access this service.
2 – Choose to leave a message. If you do this please leave your details, what you’re after and the name and branch of the person you’ve been dealing with. Also include the best number to reach you on. We will action this during normal business hours.
Our Solo Journeys Club was born out of a growing trend. We’re a growing community of like-minded people. As a member you’ll be with other solo travellers who share a passion for life and a desire to embrace new experiences. Pop along to one of our in-demand social events, and you’ll see for yourself.
Did we say joining was free? We welcome new customers to enjoy the experience of travelling with us. Group sizes do vary, but you’ll be with other single travellers. Our travellers are usually 30 to 75 years of age, single, professional and friendly. They’re all looking to visit interesting places and meet new friends.
We are not a dating service, though romances do happen. Our main goal is to provide a wonderful travel opportunity for everyone.
When you become a member, you’ll receive invitations to attend special presentations. These are all about destinations and travel tips for the solo traveller. We have access to a wide range of exclusive offers and publications for you to read. Sign up to Solo Journeys Club now!
American Express Membership Rewards
If you're enrolled in the Amex Membership Reward program, we’ve got great news for you. You can use your points to pay for any travel with us. Did you know 10,000 Member Rewards points = $100 worth of travel? Redeeming points is quick and easy. Ask us today how to make your reward points work for you.
Benefits of using your points to pay for travel
- Book any airline or any supplier product+ including hotels, cars, flights, tours, holiday packages, foreign currency, insurance, even airport taxes!
- You can book any seat, in any class and even use your points to upgrade to business or first class.
- Earn frequent flyer points on eligible travel booked provided you’re a member.
- You can use your points to buy a Gift Card – ideal as a gift for family and friends, or to reward your staff.
- There are no travel restrictions+ – as long as there is availability you can book and use your points to pay.
- Child and infant discounts still apply.
- Use as many points as you choose and pay the remaining balance on your Card.
- Use your points to pay for travel for anyone – family, friends and employees.
*Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the “pay” component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Travel Agent service charges may apply. +Subject to hotel and airline availability.
- Check out last minute experiences we are able to offer as a Virtuoso Escapes partner.
- Read Virtuoso Life Magazine. A luxury travel and lifestyle magazine published for member travel agencies.
- Learn about all we have to offer on our Virtuoso Products page.
- View the 2018 world’s top hotel experiences in our Best of the Best hotel guide.
Join up for our mailing list.
Email us for any questions or enquiries
Call us on 1300 368 111
Find a travel branch