For our Driver Training customers:
We are open for lessons and assessments.
We will be adhering to strict COVID-19 health and safety practices to keep you and our staff safe.These include:
- Accepting payment by card only- no cash.
- You must undergo a temperature check before your lesson.
- You must disclose if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with someone who has COVID 19 in the last 14 days, should be self-isolating or living with people who are required to self-isolate
- Our vehicles will be sanitised prior to the start of your lesson/assessment.
- We encourage you to have the COVIDSafe government app active on the phone you bring to your lesson or assessment.
- We cannot proceed if we believe you are sick or unwilling to comply with our COVID-19 safety requirements.
Additionally, if you are undertaking an assessment you must:
- Have your log book completed correctly and signed or we can’t take you. We've written an article to help you get this right.
- You must agree to an in-car camera recording.
Please practice social distancing and good hand hygiene at all times. Please follow directional signage to assist with this.
By continuing with your booking you are agreeing to all of the above safety measures.