Got a mobility issue you'd like to raise?
If you've got any concerns about road safety, public or active transport, future mobility or the cost of transport, we can help.
Just send your issue through to our advocacy team by filling out the form below.
While they won't be able to address every submission, all issues will be considered to see if there are any trends that we can use to determine our advocacy priorities.
If your concern needs to be addressed urgently, you can use one of the following recourses:
- For issues relating to State Roads, you can contact the Department of State Growth - Transport Services.
Transport Services also has a 24/7 hotline (1300 139 933) where people can report any issues ranging from potholes, damaged signs or barriers and even emergencies or safety hazards.
- Head to the Local Government Association of Tasmania website to reach out to the relevant council regarding a local government road
- Alternatively, you can head to the Snap, Send, Solve website or smart phone app to send any road quality or maintenance issues directly to the government or your local council. You also need to provide photos as evidence
- For road safety concerns relating to police enforcement, please contact the Tasmania Police assistance line on 131 444
- For issues relating to heavy vehicle safety, people can contact the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator through its reporting portal