Got a mobility issue you'd like to raise?

If you've got any concerns about road safety, public or active transport, future mobility or the cost of transport, we can help.

Just send your issue through to our advocacy team by filling out the form below. They will take a look at your submission and see what can be done.

Why the future of mobility is electric.

  • Disclaimer

    This survey is being hosted for the University of Tasmania (UTAS), and therefore the UTAS privacy policy applies to the collection of your personal information through this process. To read more about the UTAS privacy policy, please visit their Privacy Page online. RACT does not take responsibility for third party surveys and our privacy policy does not apply to your data collected through this process.