All RACT members have access to their own personal membership area where you can view news stories, enter competitions and provide feedback online. You can also check how much you have saved for the year with our Royal Rewards program.
RACT's online Member Hub
Our Member Hub provides you with instant access to details about your product portfolio - this way you can find out when your renewals are due as well as allowing you to automatically update your personal details online.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and community events; check what's happening in the motoring world; explore local, interstate and overseas travel destinations and see what hot offers are available.
Select the Newsfeed Topics that interest you and have your say and interact with other members.
Check out our competitions page and enter the draw to win great prizes.
You can also see which Royal Rewards partners you are using and how much you have saved for the year.
Signing up to the Member Hub
Signing up to the Member Hub is easy:
- Simply click on this link to go to the Member Hub registration page, click the green 'sign up' button and then choose your preferred registration option - email, Facebook or Google.
- If you choose to register via Facebook or Google, you will need to confirm you are happy for these account details to be shared with us, provide your surname and member number, and then sign up. If you wish to use an email address different to the one you use for your social account, you will need to go through the verification code process detailed below.
- If you wish to register via email, fill in your details, and we’ll send a unique verification code to your email address. Once you have entered this code, you will be asked to select a password and enter your member number and surname and click ‘sign up’. If all of the details you have entered match those on our system, you will see our Member Hub home page and you can to start setting it up with the information most important to you.
- If the email address you have supplied does not match the one we have on file, we will send you a verification code via SMS to the mobile number we have on file for you.
- If you have not provided us with a mobile phone number, and cannot sign in using your email address, you will need to contact a member of our friendly Call Centre team on 13 27 22 to assist you with sign-up.
Have any questions? Click here
to visit our Frequently Asked QuestionsStill unsure?
Contact us on 13 27 22.