- Australian waters cruising
Relax, knowing we've got you covered.
Holidays are about relaxing. Sort out your travel insurance through us, so you can do just that. We have a range of products to suit domestic and overseas travel.
Choosing the right cover.
Travel insurance is there to protect you against unexpected events. Things like flight delays, lost or stolen baggage, injury and illness.
Where you're travelling and what you're doing will determine how much cover you need.
Are you taking your new DSLR or participating in a special activity? Make sure you check what's included and for what amounts you're covered.
What's generally covered?
- Medical expenses for personal injury or illness
- Lost or stolen luggage or personal items
- Cancelled flights or disruptions to travel
- Some coverage for travellers affected by COVID-19
What may you need to check?
- Pre-existing medical conditions
- Adventure sport such as skiing
- Coverage in case of natural disaster, terrorism or war
- Riding a moped or motorcycle
- Loss or theft of unattended bags
Be a smart traveller.
Before you travel overseas, log on to smartraveller.gov.au and become informed.
Product Disclosure StatementDisclaimer
Members Travel Group Pty Limited ABN 45 144 538 803 AR 432492 trading as RACT Travel and SureSave Pty Limited ABN 82 137 885 262 AR339902, are Authorised Representatives of nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 81 115 932 173, AFS Licence No. 308461 (nib Travel Services).
This is general advice and you should consider if this product suits your needs. Before you buy, please read the provided Product Disclosure Statement. You can obtain a copy from local branch, call 1300 368 111. This insurance is underwritten by XL Insurance Company SE, Australia branch (ABN 36 083 570 441).
Email us for any questions or enquiries
Call us on 1300 368 111
Find a travel branch