How you can save.Only pay $13.50 for general adult tickets.
Terms and conditions apply. Please see below for more details.
How you do it.
You can buy movie tickets online through our partner Experience Oz. You'll need your member number to buy your tickets, so have this handy when buying tickets.
Tickets can be used for any session at Village Cinemas in Launceston, Hobart, Glenorchy and Eastlands. These can be booked direct at the cinema or online at the Village Cinemas website.
Need help? We've posted some common questions below or you can call Ticketmates on 1300 935 535 for any booking issues or questions. Please note, movie tickets are no longer available in branch.
A little more about our partner.
Going to the movies has always been a family favourite. To see session times and which movies are currently showing, visit the Village Cinemas website.
Find out more about Village Cinemas.
Not a member? Join now.
How do I find out my member number?
Your member number can be found on your membership card.
It can be found below your card number in a field titled member number. You'll be asked to enter your number as 10 digits so enter 0's before your number to make it 10.
For example, this number would be entered as 0000101010.
Once I get my voucher, how do I redeem it with the cinema?
Once you've bought your tickets from the platform, you'll be issued with a 'tour voucher' from Experience Oz via email. Your tour voucher will include your movie ticket.
You can choose to redeem it at the box office (Hobart, Eastlands, Glenorchy or Launceston) or online at Village Cinemas.
At the box office
To redeem at the box office you can either print your ticket, or show it on your phone, at your selected Village Cinema.
Online at Village Cinemas
When booking via the website simply select the movie and session you wish to attend. Enter the barcode number from your ticket where it says 'Have a voucher, promo code or gift card?'. If you have multiple tickets, you can continue to enter each barcode for each ticket you wish to use.
If redeeming online there is a booking fee of $1.40 per ticket.
When I purchased a ticket I got a message to say it could take up to an hour to process?
In a small number of cases the booking may have been flagged by an Experience Oz fraud tool. Their staff are checking these bookings throughout the day and night, so it won’t take long for the vouchers to be released if proven it is not fraud.
- Voucher is valid to 31 December 2021.
- This eVoucher is only valid for use at Village Cinemas in Tasmania for one movie session admission.
- Voucher can be redeemed online at villagecinemas.com.au or at the ticket box for movie session admissions at Village Cinemas in Tasmania only (Eastlands, Glenorchy, Hobart or Launceston).
- Seating is subject to availability.
- Please redeem this voucher for a seat to your selected movie session.
- Not valid for Gold Class, 4DX, group bookings, special events, movie marathons or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise stated. A surcharge applies for 3D, Vmax, Vpremium, Vjunior and Dolby Atmos sessions. Booking fees may apply.
- It is the responsibility of the holder to redeem vouchers for a movie session scheduled on or before they expire.
- Vouchers are not refundable, not transferrable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or other gift products. Lost and expired vouchers will not be extended, replaced or exchanged for cash.