You can find this competition on page 42 of the October/November 2019 issue of Journeys.
1. Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part of the conditions.
2. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all RACT members who hold a valid, unexpired RACT membership with no payment in arrears as at 1 October 2019.
Such persons are eligible to go to the draw, with the following exception:
•This competition is restricted to members residing in the state of Tasmania.
•All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest.
•The immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition closes at 5pm on 24 October 2019.
4. To make a valid entry, entrants must send an email to email@example.com with Tasmanian Craft Fair in the subject line, along with their name, address, phone number and RACT member number in the body of the email.
5. Prize information:
• Four (4) winners will win one (1) four-day pass to the Tasmanian Craft Fair, 1-4 November 2019, Deloraine.
6. The prize winners will be notified by email. Their name and suburb of residence will be published online at www.ract.com.au/membership/journeys after 30 November 2019.
7. Details as to the collection of the prizes will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
8. Should the prize winners wish to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prizes, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
9. In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by midday (12.00pm) 29 October 2019, the draw will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
10. The prizes or any unused portion of the prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.