Win with United.
To celebrate our members saving a combined total of $10 million on fuel at United, we’re giving away ten $1000 fuel cards. To enter, show your membership card when you fuel up at any United outlet.
See full Terms and conditions.
Save 6c per litre when buying petrol at United.
How you can save.
How you do it.
Show your membership card when paying for your fuel.
A little more about our partner.
United Petroleum offers premium quality petrol and competitive pricing. It specialises in retail and wholesale fuel, employing over 2,500 Australians.
United has a number of unmanned sites. For now, you can save an extra 6c after 6 pm at the New Norfolk, Legana, Sheffield and Exeter unmanned sites. If you need help using the unmanned sites, United has created a video you can watch online. We’ve also put together this list of what to do under our Common Questions section below.
Find out more about United Petroleum.
How do I get my discount at a participating unmanned location?
To redeem your discount, please follow the below list of instructions:
- Insert your Credit or Debit card
- Identify your Pump Number and select
- Select Account
- Key PIN
- Remove card
- Press YES if you have a discount card
- Insert your RACT card
- Go to pump and take fuel
- Print receipt if needed by using the same bank card
How do I know which fuel types are available at each location?
My card has been lost/stolen/damaged. How do I arrange a replacement?
Can other family members or friends use my card?
Your card is not transferable. It can only be used by the person whose name is on the card.
How do I know if my nearest United petrol station will give me a discount?
Which fuels can I get a discount on?
The discount applies to the following fuels: Unleaded E10, Unleaded 91, Premium 95, Premium 98, E85 Race Blend, Diesel and LPG.
Can I get a discount using a digital copy of my RACT membership card?To get your discount you must show your plastic membership card.
How often can I get this discount?You can save 6c per litre on one type of fuel, up to 150 litres, once per day.
Can I use this card in conjunction with other cards and/or offers?No, this card is not valid in conjunction with Fleet Card, United Card, Motorcharge, Motorpass or Gift Card purchases or in conjunction with any other fuel offers or discounts, unless specified otherwise.
Not a member? Join now.
Member Rewards T&Cs
The provision of the RACT/United fuel member discount is subject to the terms and conditions below. If you have any questions please call 13 27 22 or visit your local branch.
1. Subject to the following terms, the fuel discount that you will be entitled to receive:
1.1 From 15 March 2016 – 15 May 2016 will be no greater than 8 cents per litre or the equivalent of 8 cents per litre off the advertised price of fuel at the participating United store.
1.2 From 15 May 2016 onwards will be no greater than 6 cents per litre or the equivalent of 6 cents per litre off the advertised price of fuel at the participating United store.
2. To receive the discount off the advertised price of fuel:
2.1 You must be a current valid member of RACT in accordance with the terms of your membership.
2.2 At the time of purchase of fuel at the participating United store you must produce a valid and undamaged RACT Membership/United Fuel discount card issued by RACT.
3. The RACT Membership/United fuel discount card can only be used under the following conditions:
3.1 The fuel discount will only apply at a participating United store located in Tasmania.
3.2 The fuel discount can only be used once a day.
3.3 The fuel discount cannot be used for any purchase from a participating United store except for the purchase of fuel from the pump or bowser (including E10, unleaded petrol, premium unleaded, LPG, diesel and E85 fuel).
3.4 The maximum purchase of fuel that the discount can be used for in any one transaction is 150 litres.
4. Unless specified otherwise, the fuel discount is not valid in conjunction with Fleet Card, United Card Motorcharge, Motorpass or Gift Card purchases, nor in conjunction with any other fuel offer or discount.
5. The RACT Membership/United fuel discount card will cease being active if your RACT membership ceases to be current under the terms of your RACT membership.
6. The RACT Membership/United fuel discount card may be reactivated 48 hours after renewal of any membership that had ceased to be current prior to that renewal/purchase.
7. RACT and United Petroleum may occasionally change, suspend or terminate the conditions of the discount offer or these terms at their discretion.
8. For further details refer to the website link www.unitedpetroleum.com.au/ractterms
9. The terms of RACT's and United's official Privacy Policies can be viewed on the respective websites of RACT (LINK) and United.
In these terms:
"United" means United Petroleum Pty Ltd, 200 Hoddle Street, Abbotsford VIC 3067.
"RACT" means The Royal Automobile Club of Tasmania Limited, RACT House, 179-191 Murray Street, Hobart TAS 7000.
"participating United store" means participating United Petroleum stores in Tasmania.
"RACT Membership/United fuel discount card" means a card issued by RACT to RACT members.
"Fleet Card" means Fleet Card operated by Business Fuel Cards Pty Limited, GPO Box 3852, Sydney NSW 2001.
"Motorcharge" means WEX Motorcharge fuel discount card operated by WEX Australia Pty Ltd .
"Motorpass" means WEX Motorpass fuel discount card operated by WEX Australia Pty Ltd.
"Gift Card" means United Petroleum Gift Card.